PURA Cucumber and Lime Virgin Mojito RecipeKirstin Sham
With lockdown level “3.2” implemented and access to your adult beverages banned yet again, some people might be getting a little thirsty. Why not try this refreshing virgin cocktail, a healthy alternative for the warm weekend coming up here in the South Peninsula.
This refreshing PURA cucumber and lime virgin mojito recipe is made with fresh mint, fresh lime juice, golden syrup, PURA cucumber and lime soda, and plenty of ice! This refreshing drink is easy to make and packed with flavour.
For 1 Virgin Mojito
- 10 fresh large mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Golden Syrup / simple syrup
- 1/2 can PURA cucumber and Lime soda (Make two cocktails with one can, don’t worry you can’t have too many)
- Plenty of ice
- Garnish: lime wedge or slice of lime and sugar
- In a glass, add in the mint leaves. Pour the fresh lime juice and simple syrup (Note 1) right on top of the mint. Use a muddler to press down on the mint and release its flavor. Using your dominant hand, press down and twist lightly 3-4 times. Add in the club soda, ginger ale, or sparkling lime water. Fill up the glass with ice and then stir. Garnish, if desired, with a slice or wedge of lime and then serve immediately!
- Don’t have a muddler? Use the handle of a sturdy wooden spoon or ladle.